Saturday, September 4, 2021

Fine Art Prints

 


Fine Art Prints of selected paintings,  

Available in my Etsy shop

I have always thought how nice it would be to have prints made of my small oil paintings, but I never thought an oil painting would look good as a print.  I felt prints were better suited to watercolors, or pastels, or other matte finish artwork.  A glossy photo of an oil painting just didn't appeal to me, until I happen to see another artist, Noah Verrier, post about his prints on IG, and they were beautiful!  I looked up the printer's website, Atom Prints, and had a few prints made to sample some of their papers and canvas.

I chose this beautiful Hahnemuhle 100% cotton, certified archival paper. It has a fine surface texture and gloss finish.  They are professionally printed with Genuine HDX Inks.  

Each print is the size of the original, with a 1 inch white border.  I am signing each one,  and limiting the number of each design to 100.  


Safely packaged in a clear plastic sleeve, with white foam-core board.  


I just love the gentle texture and sheen of these prints, they give the feel of an oil painting.

Framing is up to you, you could leave some of the white border and signature showing, or frame it right up to the edge of the work to look more like an actual painting.   

Thank you for looking at my artwork today! Visit me on instagram: @ dbeckscooper, 

and also my website, dbcfineart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!