Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Green Apple and Orange" Oil on 5x7 board

sold


I painted this not too long ago and had set it aside.  I just ran across it  while cleaning out the room I paint in.  The room has been a catch all spare room for the last few years, and it's been getting too cluttered to be useful.  I've been thinking about cleaning it out, but since so many of the things stored in there belong to my husband and sons, I just kept putting it off.  So,  my sister decided to surprise me for my birthday, and have it cleaned out and painted.  So, that's what we did, my sisters, brother, sons and I cleared it all out and painted and reorganized.  Which now, I am so disoriented in there it's taken me few days to get used to it! haha.    I hope to get something new painted, but for the meantime, here is this one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!