Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Apple and Oak Leaf" Oil on 5x7 board

Available on Etsy,

I found this oak leaf while on a a walk, I liked the shape and color of it and wanted to paint it. 


  1. The painting is beautiful as usual. I love the subtle colors of the leaf juxtaposed with the vivid apple. Also I want to thank you for introducing me to Jef Diel's work, which I found on your pinterest. Your paintings are so inspiring.

    1. Cheryl, Thank you for the nice compliments on my work, I really appreciate it!

  2. Lovely work.

    You might want to check out this blog to sort out the image "correction" issue...
    Google+ auto correct images

  3. Your work is really beautiful. I'm adding the comment on this picture but it could be the same in any of your other paintings
    Good work ! (As french...sorry for the mistakes in english).


Thanks for leaving a comment!